What is Kettle Corn
Kettle Corn is a sweet and salty variety of popcorn that is typically mixed and seasoned with a light coating of sugar, oil, and salt.
*We do not use any artificial ingredients or preservatives
Nobody beats our prices!!!
In the 1700's kettle corn was introduced in the United States. It is referenced in the diaries of the Dutch settlers in Pennsylvania in 1776. It was a special treat often consumed at fairs or other festive occasions
Interesting Popcorn Facts
(Source: National Popcorn Institute)
- Americans consume about 1.1 billion pounds of popcorn each year.
- The first people to discover popcorn may have been the Aztec Indians in the 16th century. They used popcorn as food,decorations,necklaces, and ornaments.
- Nebraska consistently ranks in the top two states in popcorn production.
- Popcorn contains more iron than: eggs,spinach,peanuts,or roast beef.
- Popcorn is low in calories-only 31-55 calories in one cup of unbuttered popcorn.